That's our new family motto. We announced it months ago, but now that the time of implementation is here, it's not going over too well. Anyone have any helpful suggestions?
Whew. It has been a full weekend. Here's a summary:
Thurs. night - family outing to Chuck E. Cheese...always a big hit
Fri. morning - "Banana" turned FOUR! (Why is it that 4 sounds so much older than 3??); "Banana" opened her present from us...a beautiful, pink nightgown and matching robe (see pic); "Big Daddy" left for weekend trip to Mexico, but read about the date he took "Banana" on last week, if you haven't already; then four of "Banana"'s friends came over to play and have lunchFri. afternoon/evening - the Gentry family came over with balloons, then we met them at the food court in the mall for dinner and the kids played at the indoor play-area; I also managed to get "Big Daddy" a birthday present while I was there (his birthday is on the 16th)Sat. - trip to Toys R Us where "Banana" got to redeem a $15 gift card from her Great Aunt (she picked out "dress-up" accessories...of course); then quick trip to grocery store (I say "quick" but keep in mind I have three little ones in tow :)). "Li' Prince" looked so cute in the grocery cart, I had to take this pic of him after I unloaded the groceries:
Sun. (today) - church as usual (though the sermon was exceptionally GREAT...I feel so blessed to have our new pastor and his family with us); NaNa and PaPa ("Big Daddy"'s folks) came in to town and we met for lunch; then they took "Banana" for snow cones, playtime at the park, and ice cream too! while "Papaya" and "Lil' Prince" went down for naps; "Banana" opened more presents; then "Banana" went to her AWANA Bible club while the rest of us went to our church fellowship supper and praise timeNow...finally...all my little ones are asleep in their beds. I hope to do the same very soon. Hope you all had great weekends too, and may the upcoming week be blessed for us all.
1 comment:
What sweet pics of your kids! I had to check them out since they are Rusty's patients.
I enjoyed looking at your blog! Thanks for the comment on mine.
Jenn
Post a Comment