Everybody in the Ely home is in love with our new little arrow. (I think his blog name will be "Sweet Pea"...it seems to fit him.) Sweet Pea has such a sweet and gentle disposition. My heart is overwhelmed with love and emotion for this little guy. Once again I'm amazed at my heart's capacity to love another one so much. Though he's just 2 weeks old, I can't imagine life without this little baby.
When Li'l Prince (big brother) sees Sweet Pea (little brother), he holds out his arms and says "mine, mine." It's his way of letting us know that he'd like to hold him. And the big sisters are like little mommies. Banana especially has really stepped up, serving her family in so many ways and being such a blessing and help to me. She's now doing things that I wouldn't have previously guessed a 5-year-old could do. Things like making sandwiches for lunch and changing Li'l Prince's diapers!
Little Sweet Pea has changed our lives, and we are all so glad!
Sweet Pea, smothered with sweet kisses
Sweet Pea, with Banana
with Papaya
with Li'l Prince
with cousin Megan & NaNa and PaPa
with greatgrandparents, Corky and Maggie
1 comment:
Hi there Gina. Congradulations on your new little blessing! What a treat to have your little one on Thanksgiving Day.
Post a Comment