Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ballet

My girls have shown an interest in Ballet for a year or so, but all the studios I checked into required that they ALSO do 'Jazz' AND 'Tap'... I didn't want to go into all that, and if we did the Ballet thing, I wanted it to be mostly fun and exercise (not a competitive, make-up, super-involved thing). I didn't think an opportunity existed for this...until we discovered two sweet sisters who hold low-key Ballet classes for little girls in their home. And what's more, they do it as a Christian ministry...(and at No charge!). I don't think it could get any better than this, for what we were looking for.

They had their first lesson on Monday...








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why am I always amazed at how God blesses you?!? I know the girls will LOVE this; and how wonderful are these young ladies for their unique ministry! I pray God's richest blessings for them for their generosity.

And what CUTE pics!!

Isaiah 19 said...

This is awesome! What a great opportunity!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!

-Holly