Friday, January 8, 2010

SOOOOOOO HAAAPPPYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Getting away from the house to exercise has been a non-existent activity in my life for several years, especially after baby #4 came along. But now I don't have to leave the house!!!!!!!



My inlaws gave me their treadmill!!!!!!!! (And it so conveniently fits inside my laundry room, out of the way.) I'm really, really thankful for this new opportunity to run again!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

OK . . .it has been 21 days. Time for the all important question . . . Are you using it :):)

Mrs. Ely said...

Rachel,

Yes! I've been faithfully using it 3 times every week. My mileage is slowly building...this week I was able to do 2 miles every other day, for a total of 6 miles for the week. If I hold up, I'm shooting for 8 miles for next week's total. We'll see... Thanks for asking!!

~G