Friday, April 16, 2010

Seeing with New Eyes

Awhile back, Mr. Ely and I began to notice that on occasion, our Banana would move closer to certain objects in order to see them better. Since he and I both needed eyeglasses at age 7, respectively, we decided we should get Banana's vision checked out. Sure enough, although her eyesight is still fairly good, Banana does need corrective lenses. She is super excited about her pink-framed glasses! Here's a picture of our Beautiful Banana girl! :)




While I'm at it, I have to tell you about a new find. Zenni Optical is an online site where you can order prescription eyeglasses (frames WITH lenses) at very cheap prices. All you have to do is have your prescription, which you enter yourself. It doesn't even have to be current, and no, your doctor doesn't have to verify it. We ordered three pairs of glasses for Banana for just over $60. I was also in need of new glasses and so I purchased two pair (one wire, one plastic) thru Zenni for about $32 (in total), and that price included the tax and S/H!! So if you need new glasses, you should check them out! (Banana took these pictures of me below.)


No comments: