Here's a recent picture of "Lil' Prince" with my friend Erin, who also happens to be my midwife (she's the one who attended and oversaw my homebirth one year ago).
"Lil' Prince"'s birthday was March 1st, but we didn't have our celebration til a few days later, at...you guessed it!...Chuck E. Cheese's! We were honored to have a dozen college students, the Jennings family, and NaNa & PaPa as our special guests that night! "Lil' Prince" had a fun time, but I think his big sisters enjoyed it most of all! :)
"Lil' Prince" would now like to share a few tidbits about his one-year-old-big-boy self:
- First, I am a 'Mama's Boy' and a half! :)
- I like to eat grapes, but I don't like bananas!
- Balls and balloons are my favorite toys.
- I absolutely love the outdoors, and I cry every time that a door opens and I'm not allowed out there.
- I still don't sleep through the night and that makes my mom tired (but she still loves me :)).
- And here's a cute picture of me with my daddy's cowboy hat and my new rubber boots:
1 comment:
I love it! That's definitely a "wedding slideshow" picture!
Post a Comment