After learning about some peculiar circumstances involving a friend and her blog, we decided that it may be a good idea to make our Blog a bit more 'vague' -- to help keep our family (especially the kids) safe from any suspicious persons out there in cyperspace. :)
So what's changed? Our family's last name is obviously known within the site address ('Ely'Arrows...), but you'll notice that now all first names have been replaced with special 'code' names. You can go to the section titled "Who's who?" on the right sidebar if you need help discerning the 'code.' Also, all references to our city and well-known landmarks have been removed. And...I was sad to do this, but all comments that included any of these pieces of information have also been deleted. So if you notice that one of your comments has been deleted, believe me, it was nothing personal, but just an attempt to further protect our Blog! In the future, please keep this in mind when leaving comments, because no comments will be approved that include these pieces of information.
I'm still going through some old posts and pictures and captions, but hope to have everything 'cleaned up' and according to 'code' by the end of the day. Thanks for understanding, and I hope you still enjoy reading our Blog.
1 comment:
I'm curious to hear about what happened to your friend. Message me on Facebook if you get a chance.
Post a Comment