I'm a week late in posting this. Li'l Prince turned TWO YEARS OLD on March 1st. We had a simple but fun little party for him after church that day. He received a new, red soccer ball from his Gr'ma & Gr'pa and he hasn't stopped playing with it yet. I think he would sleep with it if he could.
Li'l Prince is a big and growing boy. His appetite is HUGE and sometimes it seems like he eats more than his daddy. Several times a day, I have to take food away from him (usually a banana or something he's found on the counter). But he's still an instant charmer with his big blue eyes, extra long eyelashes, and chubby-cheeked smile. We love him to death and are so grateful for his life and place in our family.
3 comments:
'Lil PRINCE CHARMING!
That is a sweet picture.
hope y'all are well.
Lauren B in Spring.
Such a handsome young man!
What a cutie. We have a friend whose son actually sleeps with a giant red ball, it is one of those big exercise kind.
Post a Comment