Friday, March 27, 2009

4 months

Today has totally sneaked up on me. This last month has just flown by!

Sweet Pea is already 4 months old! He can now roll over both ways, is starting to drool & slobber & chew on his hands (must mean teeth are coming), and likes to grab his toes when his diaper is being changed. I haven't weighed him today but last I checked he was around 17 pounds. No one can help but smile when they look at him. He's such a sweet boy.

These pics were actually taken a few weeks ago, but he looks much the same.





3 comments:

Isaiah 19 said...

Adorable! He is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I hope he keeps those georgeous blue eyes!
What a great picture of you, Gina... beautiful momma (& daughter) :)

Mrs. Ely said...

Mom, did you purposely mean to misspell 'gorgeous'? The way you spelled it is actually more appropriate in this case. :)