Thursday, April 16, 2009

A deal on Janomes

Ever heard of a "Janome"? Apparently this is now a popular brand of sewing machines. I hadn't heard of them until a couple of weeks ago.

Up till now I have been borrowing my mom's machine (a Bernette) for sporadic and small (very small) sewing projects. But every time either of us has sat down to use it, it has ended up being one frustration after another...her Bernette is now SEVERAL years old and has some broken parts.

Sewing is something I'd like to learn/do more of. My mom and I have talked about making the girls some outfits and dresses. So we began researching and inquiring about what kind of NEW machine to invest in. After considering our budget, and consulting a few different sources and reading some online reviews, we decided to go with a "Janome."

And then we found this GREAT DEAL...BUY 1, GET 1 FREE! This particular Janome model is listed as a Consumer's Digest Best Buy. (You might want to look into it for yourself...you and a friend could go in together and get two machines for the price of one!)




Our Janomes are suppose to arrive tomorrow! Stay tuned for later posts/pictures about the adorable little outfits we'll be making! :)

No comments: