Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sweet Pea ~ 5 months

Yesterday marked 5 months for li'l Sweet Pea. In addition to rolling both ways, he can sit up alone for short periods, and he rocks back & forth (pre-crawling movements) when I put him on his hands and knees. No first tooth has appeared yet, but his hand is contantly in his mouth. And his 18+ pounds are purely milkfat...no solid foods yet...I'm planning to hold off as long as I can on that.

Interestingly, when my other three kiddos each reached 5 months old, I was already back to my pre-pregnancy weight; but this time around, I'm still 8-10 pounds away from that goal. I'm fine with that, it's just different from the past norm.

As I write, the kids and I are spending time at my folks' place. Sweet Pea had his first experience on Cody (pony) this morning! (I'll post more pictures of all the kids later in the week).

No comments: