Here are three, 30-sec video clips of the kids each riding their pony. (There is no sound.)
"As arrows in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth." ~Psalm 127:4
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Grandma's House
The kids and I enjoyed a visit to see my parents for three days this week. It rained quite a bit the first couple of days, but we were still able to squeeze in some riding time. I must mention that Li'l Prince LOVES to ride and LOVES his boots ("boops" as he calls them). He wore them all day and then also insisted on having them in his bed, tucking them under his arms, while he slept. After he fell asleep with them the first night, I took them out thinking it would make his sleep more comfortable. Well, he awoke in the middle of the night calling for "my boops!" :) I relented and he slept with his "boops" the rest of the night.
Li'l Prince, sound asleep with his "boops"
Sweet Pea, "talking" to his great-grandma Maggie
cousin Logan, with Papaya & Banana
Here are three, 30-sec video clips of the kids each riding their pony. (There is no sound.)
Banana rides
Papaya rides
Li'l Prince rides
Here are three, 30-sec video clips of the kids each riding their pony. (There is no sound.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment