Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty...you are still in your sins!...But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead.(I Corinthians 15:12-21)We serve a risen Lord! We are set free from our sins! Hallelujah!
We had a very enjoyable Easter weekend. Mr. Ely preached the Sunrise service at 7AM. Then after the regular worship service, we had a Dinner on the Grounds, followed by an egg hunt and train rides for the kids.
2 comments:
man I wish I was there.
so cute! all the kids look adorable in their Easter clothes! Glad you guys had a good day. Miss yall!
Post a Comment